10 year warranty Popup
10 Year Limited Warranty
Your Charcoal Desk is covered by a limited, non-transferable warranty against defects in material or workmanship.
- The warranty period begins the day your desk is delivered.
- When you receive the desk, please inspect the desk for defects in material and workmanship. The surface will be deemed clear of any defects if no issues are revealed by your inspection 3 days after you received the tabletop. Afterward, any minor scratches are deemed to be resulting from normal wear and tear.
- We will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts necessary to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
Warranty coverage does not apply to:
- - Normal wear and tear that occurs over time
- - Damage that’s caused by improper assembly or disassembly, improper cleaning supplies, customer modifications, misuse, abuse, or force majeure, such as fire, hurricanes, or floods.
Applicable Warranty Periods
Our 10-year warranty applies to:
- Metal frame.
- Desk top surface.
Our 5-year warranty applies to:
- All electronic and electrical components, including the motors.
The motors/columns we are using are the Danish brand Linak's DL6 Plus model. These are the best in the world. In terms of weight capacity, durability, noise generated, movement speed, aesthetics, etc, Linak’s columns are far superior when compared to that of Chinese suppliers such as Jiecang (which are found in other desks), and marginally better than offerings of American and other European companies such as Logic Data and Actiforce.
But while Chinese companies are offering 10-year warranty, Linak only offers 5. That's just their policy and it doesn't reflect the product quality. If Chinese vendors are confident their motors will last 10 years, we can be fairly certain Linak's will last much longer.
To submit a claim or for any other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org