Accessibility Statement for Charcoal Technologies Inc
Charcoal Technologies Inc is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for all users, including those with disabilities. We are making continuous improvements to our user experience for all users and applying relevant accessibility standards as part of our process.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) is a set of standards that must be adhered to in order to ensure accessibility for people with disabilities.
There are 3 defined levels of conformance: A, AA and AAA.
Charcoal.inc is conformant with WCAG WCAG 2.0 A. This means that all content conforms to the accessibility standard.
If you would like to provide feedback about the accessibility of charcoal.inc, please contact our Accessibility Advocate by email or post. We do our best to reply to feedback within 48 Hours.
Pratham Junius Ruffus
2055 Limestone Road
Accessibility of charcoal.inc is dependent on Shopify.
Supported User Environments
Our content is supported by the following operating systems and browsers: Windows, MacOS, Linux, Chrome, Firefox, Safari.
Charcoal Technologies Inc analyzed the accessibility of charcoal.inc internally through an employee and the developer of the website.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
Charcoal.inc does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website,we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.