Terms of service
Your Charcoal Desk is covered by a limited, non-transferable warranty against defects in material or workmanship. Warranty coverage does not apply to:
- Normal wear and tear that occurs over time
- Damage caused by improper assembly or disassembly, improper cleaning supplies, customer modifications, misuse, abuse, or force majeure, such as fire, hurricanes, or floods.
* The warranty period begins the day your desk is delivered.
* When you receive the desk, please inspect the desk for defects in material and workmanship. The surface will be deemed clear of any defects if no issues are revealed by your inspection 3 days after you received the table top. Afterwards, any minor scratches are deemed to be resulting from normal wear and tear.
* We will repair or replace, free of charge, any parts necessary to correct defects in materials or workmanship.
Applicable Warranty Periods Our 10-year warranty applies to:
* Metal frame.
* Desk top surface.
Our 5-year warranty applies to:
* All electronic and electrical components, including the motors.
To submit a claim or for any other questions, please email us at email@example.com