- Crystal Acrylic tabletop, an
material from Italy. Far superior
to the low-quality laminate tops
commonly found on standing
- The best 3-stage, dual-motor
columns in the world. Made in
Denmark, not China.
- Unibody metal frame which
makes this the sturdiest
standing desk there is.
- Productivity tech that boosts
your energy by helping you use
your brain optimally.
- Award-winning design. And
not just any award. The Red Dot
is the Oscars of the design
As low as $126/mo
- Height range: 560mm(22")
- Dual Motors, 3-stage lifting
- 300lbs lifting capacity
- Lowest noise levels
- Satin finish white metal frame
- Quick and easy installation
- Anti-collision PEIZO sensor
- Column travel speed: 80mm/s
to working at your absolute best. When you
recover when the desk reminds you, you
prevent the buildup of stress hormones and
allow your brain to replenish fuels. This is
how your brain is designed to be used.
key to working at your absolute best. When you recover when the desk
reminds you, you prevent the buildup
of stress hormones and allow your
brain to replenish fuels. This is how
your brain is designed to be used.
A zen like interface
The yellow lamp signifies moments in the day when your breaks would be the most effective. The lamp keeps increasing in intensity into orange as you come closer to your burn out.
The yellow lamp signifies moments
in the day when your breaks would
be the most effective. The lamp keeps
increasing in intensity into orange as you
come closer to your burn out.
The orange lamp signifies moments in the day where recovery from cognitive load is crucial.
The orange lamp signifies moments
in the day where recovery from
cognitive load is crucial.
Designed with you in mind.
Experience the tabletop
You really need to feel the texture and see the
finish in person. So here's a free material sample!
Does this have everything I need from a typical standing desk?
Yes. The features expected from the best standing desks are the ability to save presets, an integrated collision sensor, and high-quality three-stage, dual-motor columns that are fast and noiseless. The Charcoal Desk has all of these, along with unparalleled build quality brought to life in an award-winning design.
How is the crystal acrylic better than a wood/laminate top?
- Solid wood scratches and chips off easily, and its varnish will fade over time, resulting in a worn or aged appearance. These issues make solid wood furniture less durable and less visually appealing in the long term. In contrast, crystal acrylic is an exceptionally strong material with a shore hardness of D94, which makes it highly resistant to wear and tear. Its clear finish will not fade, ensuring your desk looks as fresh as the day you bought it.
- Solid wood requires a lot of maintenance, as it can be affected by factors such as sunlight, temperature changes, termites, moisture, and spills. In contrast, crystal acrylic requires no maintenance at all and can be used freely without worrying about these issues.
- Crystal acrylic has an incredible texture. It feels so much softer under your hands than wood. It’s a much better surface to work on if you work for hours at a time.
Which size do I get?
Click here to access the size guide.
What’s special about the Linak DL6 Plus motor & standing column?
A standing desk’s most important components are the lifting columns, which house the motors. Nearly all standing desks in the market have lifting columns that are made in China and these aren’t nearly as good as Linak’s columns, which are manufactured in Denmark. Chinese columns tend to have shorter lifespans, create more noise during use, have slower switching speeds, and potentially lower weight capacities. (Linak can take up to 300 lbs).
Can I assemble the desk on my own? Will I need additional tools?
Yes, it’s easy to assemble the desk by yourself. The process should only take around 15 minutes and all the necessary tools are included with the desk. You won't need any additional equipment like screwdrivers or drill machines. However, you will need another person to help you flip the desk upright after it has been assembled.
What is the Red Dot Award?
The Red Dot Award is the most prestigious design award. It’s awarded to the most aesthetic and innovative products in the world. The Charcoal Desk won the award in 2021.
Other than the US, where else do you ship?
Presently, we only ship to USA & Canada. We are working on launching the product in parts of Europe and Asia.
How do I know if it will work well for my height?
If you’re anywhere between 5 feet tall and 7 feet tall, it will work for you. There are no standing desks in the market with greater range. The desk can switch between 560 mm at its lowest and 1200 mm at its highest.
Can I save my preferred height?
Yes. The desk allows you to save and recall presets.
Will I need to buy anything else for my wire management?
Every purchase includes a custom-made wire management tray that helps you manage your wires neatly. It’s been a huge hit among our customers!
How do I reach Charcoal for support?
Please reach out to us at email@example.com.
What is your return policy?
You can return the desk within 60 days of having received it. Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll arrange for the return. In the email, please mention,
- Your order number
- Your full name
- The products being returned
Can my desk be assembled for me?
We presently do not offer assembly services. But we have worked extra hard to make the assembly process quick and easy.
What is the minimum and maximum height of the desk? What is the weight capacity?
Max height: 1200 mm
Min height: 560 mm
Max weight capacity: 300 lbs